The effectiveness of the ProWork method is based on the idea to identify all your activities and keep them in view at all times, so you are free to choose what to do next without ever missing anything again.
ProWork deliver you an easy set of principles that will help you be more relaxed and productive, without being an added burden. Our method is “bottom-up” and lives with you without creating frustration or add pressure to your already tight schedule.
The principles are based on David Allen's Getting Things Done™ methodology and has been adapted to fit in a corporate environment, brought to you as an in-house workshop and seminar by immediate effects.
You will learn how to:
- capture anything and everything that has your attention
- define actionable “next steps” with focus on outcome tangible results
- organize reminders and information in appropriate categories, to keep everything in view
- easily access and choose the appropriate next action
- keep yourself continuously updated with ease
- stay in the game with the appropriate frequent reviews of your work
- develop further reach in your life by adding higher levels of planning, such as purpose, vision, goals, areas of focus and projects
- make the connection between these five areas and your actions (where the rubber meets the road)
Implementing ProWork principles alleviates the feeling of chaos and missing direction, instills confidence, and releases a flood of creative energy. It provides structure without constraint, managing details with maximum flexibility to handle the flood of requests and information that overwhelms us every day.
ProWork's simplicity, flexibility, and immediacy are its attraction. Its ability to enliven, enlighten, and empower is out gift to you!